Thin Rounded Suspender Stud Earrings 0212
*~_~*~_~**~_~*~_~*Featured on E! Online!*~_~*~_~**~_~*~_~*
These thin Suspender earrings are perfectly understated that have an edge and will certainly turn heads. The earrings are hand shaped with rounded edges, so each piece is organic and unique.
- Material - Titanium, Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold Filled, Rose Gold Filled (Pink Hue), 14k Yellow Gold, 14k White Gold, 14k Rose Gold, or Platinum
- Height (From Bottom of Post to the top of the Arch) - 15.5mm
- Height (From Inner Edge of Post to Inner Edge (End) of Arch - 10.5mm
- Post Length - 10mm
- Post Gauge - 20GA
- Ear Nut Type - Butterfly / Scroll
- Ear Nut Material - Titanium, Sterling Silver, Yellow Gold Filled, Rose Gold Filled (Pink Hue), 14k Yellow Gold, 14k White Gold, 14k Rose Gold, or Platinum
- Finish - Matte
- Packaged in a Kraft Box
- Listing is for Pairs
What Color is each of the Metals?
- < Titanium - Dark Gray / Gunmetal
- < Sterling Silver - Silver / White
- < Yellow Gold Filled - Gold
- < Rose Gold Filled - Pink / Pink Gold
- < 14k Yellow Gold - Gold
- < 14k Rose Gold - Pink / Pink Gold
- < 14k White Gold - White / Light Gold color
- < Platinum - Silver / White
Earrings in the photos are Yellow Gold Filled. The color is the same as 14k Gold.
The 14k White Gold DOES contain nickel in it so if you have metal allergies to Nickel and want White Gold, please let me know and we can discuss other options.
Titanium is a great option for those looking for hypoallergenic earrings. They have the same great look without the pain of metal allergies.
ALL SALES FINAL ON THESE EARRINGS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE SIZE AND IF YOU ARE UNSURE IF THEY WILL FIT, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING TO DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS
**^^@^^** About Gold-Filled **^^@^^**
All gold-filled jewelry sold by Virginia Wynne Designs is nickel free. Gold-Filled looks, feels, and wears like gold because it actually has a solid layer of gold bonded to a base metal. It is 100 times thicker than gold plate and will not flake or tarnish like gold plate. It makes a great and cheap alternative to real gold and is great if you are sensitive to metals!